- Deadline for abstract submissions (presentation/poster): Submissions closed
- Decisions communicated deadline: All decisions have been communicated
(in case you did not receive a notification through E-mail, please check your Spam folder – mail to email@example.com)
- Authors’ confirmation of attendance (in order to design a preliminary program): January 20, 2017
- Registration (early bird) deadline: March 15, 2017
- Registration (general) deadline: April 15, 2017
- Deadline for receipt of papers and revised structured abstracts for the Proceedings: April 30, 2017
For more information please contact the Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to welcome you at ESCOM 2017!
Submission of Abstracts and Full Papers
1. Abstracts Book – Structured Abstract Revision
All accepted authors should revise their structured abstract following the reviewers’ comments for inclusion in the Abstracts Book. Please use the ESCOM2017 revised abstract template to rewrite and format your abstract. All revised abstracts should be sent as a Word document attached to an E-mail with the Abstract number, first author name and (short) Abstract title in the title of the E-mail to email@example.com. All revised abstracts should be submitted by April 30, 2017.
2. Proceedings – Full Paper
All authors who wish to have a more significant portion of their work published and who want to be eligible for the Young Researcher Award may submit a full paper (4-8 pages) of their research for the Conference Proceedings. Please use the ESCOM2017-paper-template to write and format your paper. As well as for the revised abstract, the proceedings paper should be sent as a Word document attached to an E-mail with the Abstract number, first author name and (short) Abstract title in the title of the E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceedings should be submitted by April 30, 2017.
(note: Abstracts will NOT appear in the conference proceedings)