At least one author for each submission should register by April 15, 2017 in order for the presentation and abstract/paper to be scheduled in the conference program and included in the abstracts book and the conference proceedings. No author can represent more than two spoken presentations as the only registered author.
- Standard Rate:
€300 (early registration until March 15) – €350 (registration from March 16 until April 15)
- Student (PhD or Master) Rate:
€200 (early registration until March 15) – €250 (registration from March 16 until April 15)
- Registration after April 15 will be made possible as well, but please be aware that due to administrative costs of the late registration option, an additional €100 registration fee will be charged (both for student and standard rates)
For students: when submitting your registration form, please send a proof of full time student status to email@example.com. (copy of your student card or letter from your institution or programme director)
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all the presentations and workshops
- Conference materials (online + USB): Book of abstracts, conference proceedings, and full program
(we try to minimise printed materials out of environmental concerns)
- Lunches, coffee breaks and reception
- Certificate of attendance/presentation
- Concert Prototype by Marc Vanrunxt (Tuesday 1 August 2017): €10
- Social dinner (Wednesday 2 August 2017): €50
In case you have already registered but only decided later to attend to the concert and/or social dinner, please notify us through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enable you to still subscribe for these events.